3.12.2011

No. 14

Oh the pain and suffering I put him thru just to get a picture.
You'd think I was asking him to eat bugs. On a stick. At the Grand Canyon. On a rainy day. Without a mule.
Freak.

Oh but he's my freak and I lurve him mucho.

BTW, speaking of mucho... anyone else's Blogger log in page in FRENCH?! I know enough to know it's not English (or Spanish or German) - but that's it. Weird.

P.S. Picture's of Isa playing her game coming soon! She has a scrimmage next Friday. Stay tuned.

P.S.S. Today is chore day & BBQ day - the in-laws are coming for food and stuff. And then I get all of my sabrinos (nephews & niece) for the weekend. That's 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 children in my house - at the same time. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Why must you bother this young man with your camera???
    No french for me....aside from my pedicure. :)
    How many kids???? Oy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)