3.08.2011

Spring Treats

Alex had his first game last Tuesday and I never shared with you the pictures I took. The rug rat was not on the starting list - so I could barely get any pictures of him (had nothing to do with the fact that he hates having his picture taken. nothing).

Combs ended up losing by a lot - but our guys had the SPIRIT... and did a fantastic job!









And finally... see that cute kid in the #14 jersey?! Yep, that would be Alex.


I found out that the boys had their usual lunch around 10:45 - and the game didn't end until almost 7pm. No one fed them!! So, I made a few trip to store this week and purchased the Snack Pack.




Think that will tide them over for their first away game?! I drove it down to the school at 1:30 just before they loaded the bus to leave. Another mom brought the drinks!

What you can't see are the Uncrustables - you know, the frozen PB&J sammies?! Love them! Thought they would be nice and easy for the ride over.

I have lots to share about Isa's softball team - but I will save that for another day! I am wiped out!

P.S. Did you take note of the hand sanitizer? Yes, I am that mom.
P.S.S. I got a text message from Alex as they were pulling away that said "ight. love you mom."
P.S.S.S. I should have bought some tissue. My heart swoons for that kid.

1 comment:

  1. You are the BEST!!!!!! I recall a day that my Linds almost passed out at danceline at 9pm from not eating ALL day!!!! I hope he gets some play time soon; but I am sure he will have fun no matter what.
    {Don't you get annoyed at all the fences to 'photo' thru??? OY}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)