3.19.2011

Sun Devils

They shoulda been called Sun Divas, really!
[hey - i posted a few other posts today, scroll down and check them out!]

Isabel had her softball Opening Ceremonies today! To try and make it go as smoothly as possible, just her and I went. I am the Team Mom, after all.

Her first game is on Tuesday night.... Today was just a parade, some bonding time, and team and individual pictures.

Her team has been practicing like crazy and they are doing a wonderful job learning the ropes and getting to know each other (very important in softball, me thinks).

Here are a few pics from today:







And what photo shoot would be complete without Crazy Photo?! =]


If you counted, you'd see that we had a few girls missing. Sad.
I will try and get another team picture during our first game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)