3.18.2011

You Pick

I couldn't decide what to title this post.
Spring Break for us peeps = A TON OF BACKYARD LANDSCAPING
Which is why I've been MIA.
We had to rent an auger. Whatever that is.
We found some very neat things deep in the ground, in our backyard.
Including rock, clay, metal plates, etc.

Isa helped a ton. So did Alex. But on this particular day, Alex had a baseball game.





So... now that you've had a chance to looky-looky, which title would YOU have gone with?!

Dem dar granite in dose holes!

Armageddon

The little girl that could.

I am not going to lie... picture #2 had me singing a little Aerosmith...

Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing

And yes... Just like the movie, our first auger broke. We had to take it back and trade it for a new one. So, our little backyard adventure took a bit longer than expected.

Besides dirt, we now have 2 Tipu trees, 1 Lemon Tree, 1 Lime Tree and 5 bushes of some kind - all neatly in their little dirt homes. YAY!!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)