3.17.2011

Tortilla Flat

At the very beginning of Spring Break - on a day momma didn't feel so hot, papa took Isa, Alex and Alex's friend Cesar to a little place called Tortilla Flat. In addition to this tiny not-even-a-speck-on-the-map locale, they also visited Canyon Lake and tried their hand at fishing. Here are some pics from their trip:










isa took this next of the bird [?] - she is so proud of it, she wants me to get it printed and hung in her room!









this picture below reminds me of an old western


I am bummed I didn't get to go along, but Nic and I stayed home and hung out like homies.
[okay, I slept on the couch and he played Toy Story 3 on the Wii]
[for who knows how long]

1 comment:

  1. The photos are gorgeous!!!!
    I love Isa's sea gull...but really, was that bird LOST????
    Hope you are feeling better.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)