4.09.2011

It's raining...

... worms?



Our next door neighbor's yard is a bit flooded. And our tree is a wreck! The landscaper should have staked it from the get-go, but didn't. I now how an open complaint with the Registrar of Contractors.




So, we missed movie night last night due to the weather and Isa's softball game was cancelled this morning. Instead, we took Alex to the ortho and then made a side trip to Goodwill and Home Depot.

And Wal-Mart.


Today was 50% off at Goodwill, I scored a mirror that will be painted antique white, two vases, some valances for Isabel and some king size pillow cases (unopened) in a pretty creamy yellow.


As soon as I start messing with things tomorrow I will do a post about our recent finds and additions! ;)


Hope you are having a super Saturday - and that it's not raining in your neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)