4.08.2011

Reward if Found

Happy Friday, peeps.  I've been a heckofa week for me and mine, but we survived! ;)

Alex had 4 games this week.
Isa had 1 game and 2 practices.
I had Bunco on Wednesday.

But despite all of that - we have tonight! And tonight is...........



The Junior class at Alex's high school is hosting a family movie night on the football field. And can you guess what they are showing?!?! 

Yep, Finding Nemo. What?! You guessed Jaws?! Wrong.

We are so excited - the weather has been perfect (despite the slight chance of rain tomorrow) - so we will be enjoying the movie, loving the snacks, and sitting outside in the fresh air surrounded by good peeps.   I am dragging my whole darn family with me.

Alex's high school is surrounded by farm land - so it's all mountains, and stars, and nothing else out there. I wish you could join us - should be a blast.  Consider this your official invitation. =)

Hope your Friday is a good one!  See ya on the other side!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)