5.09.2011

For Suz ♥

Don't say that I didn't warn you....
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


This was crawling on my wall near my sofa.
Alex had to save the day again.

If you remember, a while back, there was an email going around about some soldiers in Iraq who were holding a huge spider that was said to be super fast. This is exactly what that was... just a smaller version (this guy was about 2" in length). I guess we don't get them as large as they do in the middle east.

But really, who the HECK cares... this thing gives me the willies.

4 days until the bug guy comes back.

Hurry bug guy, hurry!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I asked to see that.
    I will have nightmares.
    You have to wait HOW long for the bug guy??? I don't know if I could relax until he gets there.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)