5.09.2011

Almost Done

It's been a very crazy & rough few days (more on that later)...

But, I did want to mention that today is Isabel's last softball practice and tomorrow is her last game.
That is, unless she makes the All-Star team (which she tried out for on Saturday night). We won't know about that until late May. And the cost is going to be fun (not!) - as it's basically club ball. She REALLY wanted to tryout though - and she's done such a great job this season, how could we say no?

Besides... we figure if we invest now, it will come back to us when she earns scholarships for her awesomeness. Right?!


1 comment:

  1. Scholarship money is NICE!!!
    I hope she enjoys her last game...and perhaps it won't be the last for long.
    So, I need to know about this new critter...I absolutely LOATHE spiders though...and your new critter sounds like a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)