5.03.2011

A Small Change

I went to WalMart the other day.
I couldn't pass up some green.
So I've moved my twigs & sticks into the entry way.
For now.


And decided I was going to go with a palm.


Well... two, to be exact.



I still need to "plant" them in the planters...
I have to fix the fact that they are not exactly
the same size.
It's killing me.
But once that's done - I think they are a sweet addition to my lovely front yard.


Wait.
I said "lovely."
What the heck?!
Yep. Landscapers are back and they've made a HUGE mess.
This momma is not very happy right now.
But, I will save that for another day.

Happy Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. I love watching how creative you are in your home....its really a beautiful home you have and all because of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could they do that to your pretty grass????
    Love the palms! The size difference would bug me too!
    Not loving that scorpion below. We found one in the bottom of a Christmas box after we moved to AZ, not sure if it came from AZ or from our house in TX. Scared the poop out of me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)