5.29.2011

How is it possible?

My dear friends... I am going to ask you a question.
How is it possible that we've lived in our beautiful new house for just under eight months and we've already cleaned out the garage at least three times.
Four times if you include the garage in the apartment we lived in before we bought the house.

Is our junk procreating?! Seriously.

This time I got to go through my craft supplies and our holiday decorations.


I got this bright idea to take the smaller things and put them in expandable envelopes. I've had a large box of these things lying around for almost a year. Who knew?!


Getting organized.
Exciting!!


Now all of this below has to fit in my office closet. I think the husband is ready to move out and find a new place to house his computer and laptop.
I am taking it over!

Look at all that stuff!


The sad thing?! We are so not done. Our Memorial Day weekend is going to be dedicated to some more spring cleaning - in the summer. Did I mention we got our sweat on yesterday? The one time I bothered checking, it was 102*.  Which is the WHOLE point of cleaning out the garage - I want to be able to park my van in it!!

=)

P.S. When I said that I think my husband is ready to move out {up there}, I meant out of the OFFICE; not out of our home or our lives.

P.S.S. At least I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)