7.28.2011

Me, me, me...

I've been so super busy. I think.
I am not sure, if someone asked, I could remember what I've been up to the past few weeks.

A lot of work, I suppose.
And those pesky kids.
:)

I know today, I signed up for the Great Recovery. I am sure you've heard of it. Maybe.
We've followed Dave Ramsey for a while, but since purchasing the house - we've fallen off the wagon a little.

Time to get back on. :) Especially since I just took on $325 more in reoccurring debt each month: Isa's braces and Nic's pre-Kindergarten tuition. Fun.

No more Chipotle for me.
Such a shame.



P.S. My camera is back - safe & sound. Just in time for back-to-school pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)