7.20.2011

It's Official

I miss my camera.
But that isn't the reason for this post.

It's official!

Nic is officially registered in Pre-Kindergarten... He starts August 8.
He will go on Monday's, Tuesday's, Thursday's, and Friday's from 12:30pm until 3:30pm.
Are there supposed to be apostrophe's on the end of the days of the week? Hmph.

We picked up Alex's schedule and books today. Spent $150 in fees and yearbook...


I promise he hasn't failed Freshman English twice before. He had to drop it the first time around and then didn't do so hot during summer school. Thankfully, he only needs to take the first semester of it - he passed second semester with no problems!

But look how hard he has it - he has to take TWO English classes at the same time. I hope he's learned his lesson.

The kids and I went school supply shopping last week - and we are done! Now it's just about getting them organized (which will last all of one day)... and ready to start a brand new year!!

All three kids will be in school this year - one way or another - I could get used to this. =)

1 comment:

  1. How can they be 'going back to school' when they just got out??????
    What are you going to do when they are all gone at ONE time???
    oh...work, clean, rest, blog, work, clean.....etc...
    nevermind the question.
    Have a great day manana~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)