7.16.2011

Nasty Gram

Well, we made it just about 10 months - I so for sure thought we'd be free and clear during at least the first year.

Nope. We received our first Nasty Gram from our HOA.

They don't like the decorative iron wall hangings the husband hung up for me last month.


They told me to read through the 61 page CC&Rs to determine "why."

Seriously?!

Well, the closest thing I can find is window coverings and altering the appearance of the house. They say we need prior approval.

Hmph.

I am going to send them this picture and say "Pretty Please!"
And if they say no, I am going to get nasty right back (holding back ugly; I don't want to get fined or anything! lol)... 

We are trying to make sure our yard is the nicest one in the neighborhood... We aren't leaving piles of junk or hanging weird neon signs.

This from the people who approved a heart-shaped grass area (our neighbor, five houses down) and who allow RVs to be parked on the street for long periods of time.

Hmph.

Just when I thought I was slowly climbing out of my mid-summer funk.

I hate nasty grams.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get it at all. Your house is gorgeous and that iron element/treatment added to your home! Craziness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)