7.10.2011

Bummer



So, I just dropped my camera off at Best Buy today to FINALLY take care of that scratch on the lens; the one that's been there for about a year now!  I found the receipt and the Geek Squad warranty information - I have another year left, but I decided to get it taken care of now - sooner, rather than later.

They are no longer selling the camera so they took it in to have it sent out. I should have it back in a few weeks sans scratch. Let us hope.

In other technological news, my home computer isn't hooked up at the moment. Which is a true bummer. Especially since it seems that Blogger has changed a bit. My work computer isn't displaying all of the icons and words and such. I hope I am doing this right! ;)

Well, it's Sunday - Marcos is off. Isabel is at a friend's house for a few days. I have grocery shopping to do...
Not much else is going on!

1 comment:

  1. Blogger has been acting up all weekend. :9
    I hope your camera comes back safe and sound....I can't imagine having it GONE for a week or two!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)