7.01.2011

Well... THAT didn't work.

And I will not blame Sherry or the tutorial. Instead, I will blame the ball to my chain. He rushed me on the second pic.
My FAVORITE pic. And now, it's a mess. I had to make some quick changes - to at least cover the screw-holes; I have people coming over tomorrow!!

So for now, horsey playing on the beach is put aside (I've seriously cried enough tears; no more!) and I've moved some things from our dining room to our family room and vice versa.



I moved the diamonds from the dining room...
and in their place I put the framed art that used to be on the family room wall.

I am not CRAZY about the outcome in the family room (looks too blah and bare),
but I love the art in the dining room - much better than the diamonds.


You can see the lost art in the mirror above. I have it sitting in the shadows so you can't see my failings it's flaws.

The sweetie pie (like how I changed my tune?!) said I could order the prints again, but this time we agreed to mount them on wood (an additional $60 per print, but probably totally worth it!).

P.S. Like my new star?!


I got two, one I mentioned in my master bedroom post and one for downstairs. Like my curtains?! - Just waiting for the husband to hang the ones in the family room - to the right of the star.
Come on husband... I've only been begging for like a week or so.

Hmph.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it fell apart...you certainly know how to make some pretty!!!!!!!
    I hope the visit went well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)