8.08.2011

And here we go again...

It's back-to-school Monday.
Can you believe it?!
Not me.

I was up until 1:30 working on something for... well, work. So, it's been a rough morning so far.
I had to rush to get pictures... They are so not impressed with me... and it shows. lol... Oh well, it captures their personality.



Nic doesn't start school until NEXT Monday... [long story]...
But, the two of us are off to Isabel's school.
I forgot to send a check for lunch money.

Epic Fail.
Mother of the Year.
Yep, that's me!

Happy Monday, peeps!

1 comment:

  1. It is hard getting back into 'that' routine! {do they really need lunch each day? oh, yeah they do}
    They don't look very happy...and I don't blame them. :)
    Both my girls are surprisingly excited about school...10th grade and college? I don't know where they came from....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)