8.10.2011

Hey, ya'll!!

... it's ALMOST fall!!

I know I've mentioned this before, but Halloween is my SECOND favorite holiday...


I've already started chatting up how we should go OVERBOARD on the house this year. Nic wants a haunted house. I like the way he's thinking!!

I like the idea of bringing oranges, browns and bronzes into the house. And leaves and stuff. And pumpkins.
And then skeletons and witches and black cats.

I've already started scouting the dollar store for finds. It's got to be on the cheap this year, you know - due to the stock market & economy. I figure if I pick up a few dollars worth each week (or when I have the time to venture out), by the time Halloween comes around - we will have a small stockpile.

I can't wait to make the kids (and their momma) happy campers goblins!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE FALL!!! I can live without halloween. Sorry. But I certainly do like the candy it comes with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)