8.12.2011

Oh No!

I have 2 days left with the domain QueenoftheCreek.com... (can't believe it's been a year). AND GOOGLE CHECKOUT will not accept my DEBIT CARD!  I've seen what happens when you try to get into a blog when the url dies.

Nothing, that's what!

I hope I can get this to go through today or tomorrow... I know I won't lose my posts, but I sure would have to lose YOU!

Just in case I need to update my domain name, and you lose me... jot down my email address: jaimeayala at q dot com. Yep, Q.Com. That way, if anything DOES happen, I can at least email you the new address.

Oh, I hope we don't lose each other.

Off to find a support number for Google!!

Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)