8.19.2011

Another one bites the dust...

I was demanded by my children to leave the office yesterday evening.
Is 5pm considered evening?

I didn't want to. If I left my office, then they'd eventually expect dinner. They are mean like that.

It wasn't dinner they were asking for - at least not right then.
It was this:




I sure am going to miss all these haboobies, now that Fall is [almost] here. There were downed power lines, hail and micro-bursts. And that wasn't from me not wanting to make dinner. It was the storm! Mother Nature wanted to get one last fit in.

Edited to add the wonder that came after the storm:


The orange was to the west...

While the rainbows were to the east...
at the same time. 



I am still looking for my pot of gold this morning...
;)

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! If you find the pot, hid it quickly.
    Great storm shots!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)