8.19.2011

Something New...


Isabel called me right after she got to school...
The new Volleyball team rosters were up.

SHE MADE THE TEAM!!

They have an "A" team and a "B" team (basically Varsity and JV)... Isa made the B team. Which I think is FANTASTIC for someone who hasn't played before! She has a natural ability, that one!

Isabel was kind of sad that a few of her friends didn't make the team... I agree.
But I am just soooo glad Isa did!!

She just DOUBLED our chances at a college scholarship - TWO SPORTS now! lol... ;)

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny.
    I really loved it when the girls played volley ball: IT IS AN INDOOR SPORT!!!!! (no sunscreen plenty of A/C!) I hope she has a great season...it is a really fun sport.
    It is always hard when friends get separated in sports; part of life. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)