8.17.2011

Oh, Isabelllll....

My daughter has become one of "those" girls. You know, the FB profile pic of herself in the mirror, using her cell phone, making a face and perhaps a peace sign with her fingers.


I'd be bummed out that she gave in so easily (or that she's growing up too quickly) but - hot dayum, what little you can see if it - my living and dining room look GREAT in the background of the reflection.


P.S. I stole these pictures from her FB page.
I hope she doesn't sue me.
:)

P.S.S. Volleyball tryouts begin today. Exciting stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Prepare to be sued. :) I see these photos all the time. Lo has slowed down on them (finally) and Linds has been FB free for 6 months. ( I am a mean mom) This is normal though...if we had digital cameras and FB back in the day...well, I would have been in a sh*tload of trouble. :)
    Yes, your house is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)