8.16.2011

I'm Ready [a sneak peek]

I know that Fall doesn't officially start for another month.
I get that.

But I am so ready and so excited.

Here's a sneak peek of what I worked on this weekend...


The wreath I made on Sunday - took no time at all (compared to my spring wreath).
I already had the actual hay wreath ($3.99 from the Hobster). I bought the shiny ribbon at Michael's ($3.00 x3) and the leaves and balls (both $0.99) there too. The leaf ribbon I bought from the dollar store for - you guessed it - $1.00! Used my weapon of choice - my glue gun. And that's about all she wrote.
I love it.

Below... just a few pumpkins I pulled out. Sitting on a tray I got on clearance from Michael's.


You know, I used to love Michael's so...
But Hobby Lobby has SPOILED me with their darn good prices. I betcha they would have had sales going on for fall/autumn stuff. It's too bad they are closed on Sunday's though. My guy works on Sunday's and it's much easier sneaking things into the house when he's at work.


Linking to: Polly want a Crafter?
Linking to: Craft O Maniac

3 comments:

  1. Everything LOOKS amazing!!! Hobby Lobby is closed on Sunday? Are they related to Chic fil a?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE wreath!! I wish we had a Hobby Lobby...I've been to the one where my mom lives...about 8 hrs away! I love fall decorating too...but I'm just not there yet. Trying to hold onto every last minute of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose and I are so ready to start decorating for fall! Your wreath turned out great.
    We would love to have you link up this Tuesday... Crafty Lassie Tuesday!
    www.sewstylishboutique.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    Heather & Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)