8.15.2011

Nic's First Day of Pre-K

Try explaining "PM class" to an anxious 4 year old.
I dare ya.

He was roaring and ready to go to school at 6am.
He even offered to walk himself, promising to use the cross-walks.
His school is 2 miles away. But I do trust him. It was a hard decision, but for the sake of showering you with the obligatory pictures, I decided to go ahead and drive him. At least for his first day. Tomorrow? I may not feel like leaving my office. We will see.

Here is my Nickelbutt...

HE LOVES [L.O.V.E.S!!] when Daddy comes home in the van (which is not often, Dish Network corporate people, if you are wondering). He decided to use his lunch break to see Nic off. Nic also loves that his "name" is on the van (give or take a letter). He always says his "second" name is Nick Jr. No, really. He does! It drives me INSANE! I gave him a perfectly lovely middle name - Joaquin - and he prefers Junior. Too bad, kid. Your daddy's name is Junior. Well, it's Marcos - but he's a Junior. As in a second Marcos, not as in me = cougar. OK....Moving on..


As you may [or may not] know, this tree was planted this year.
I decided to claim it as Nic's tree - and we will use it as his Back 2 School backdrop each year going forward. Can't wait to see how he they grow!


He LURVES his Bumble Bee [Transformers] back-pack!


That FACE!!


This last one?
I spy something..........
Tune in tomorrow!! 



2 comments:

  1. Can you believe that's your teeny tiny preemie??? He's a little man (and looks so much like Alex in these pics)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...he is adorable!!!! Love the tree shot and that will be perfect for the years to come. I don't want you to explain the PM class to me either, it may overwhelm me.
    i know you were kidding about him walking. I almost had a panic attack. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)