9.19.2011

Really?

Remember this circular beauty?


Evidently my HOA says we cannot have wreaths on our front door.  We got another Nasty Gram from them over the weekend.  And they actually FINED us $25.00 because along with the wreath, they stated that we still haven't taken down our iron wall hangings. Here's that post. I can assure them we did. I even have 4-5 neighbors who stopped us as they were driving past and asked why we took them down; they loved them. Now I have a battle to fight.

I wish we would have double thought about buying a house in a neighborhood where HOAs rule the roost.

In other news, September 9th marked our ONE YEAR anniversary in this house.

It's been a year! Can you believe it?!

2 comments:

  1. They have a LOT of nerve. I would not survive with an HOA. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pffffftt... They would hate me and my 2-foot tall weeds in the backyard. What a bunch of a$$hats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)