11.19.2011

A day in the life of.... Us

Happy Saturday to you. Happy Saturday to you.
Happy Saturday dear you - ooou. 
Happy Saturday to you.

Doncha just love Saturday's?

The husband, the little kid and I made a day of it today... And I tried to capture it in pictures.
I will admit, I kept forgetting to take the camera out once inside most places... but I tried.

So - here goes...

A day in the life of...Us
















In the end... We got some great stuff from the Thrift Store and Goodwill.
One of the items being a chair for $20.
Can't wait to clean it up and show it to you!!

We also got our Christmas lights... from WalMart.
Very excited about that.

The three of us were gone for over 7 hours.
I am glad to be home.
Where my handsome handyman is now making chicken enchiladas for dinner.

He takes me Goodwill shopping AND makes me a divine Mexican meal?!?!
Yep. I am lucky like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)