11.25.2011

Let the Winter Holidays begin!

With Thanksgiving over... it's time to start getting ready for CHRISTMAS!

Next weekend is Nic's birthday party, so we will be super busy with that... but shortly after, I am starting my Twelve Crafts for Christmas and also my Favorite Things posts.

In fact... here's the schedule for Favorite Things...


I hope you come back on December 4th to see a few of my favorite sites & people!
And remember, if you are interested in sharing, please email me at QOTC@Cox.net or simply click on the email icon on the right sidebar.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)