12.31.2011

Feliz Ano Nuevo

My littlest didn't quite make it.
And neither did the 5 year old.

;)


And I missed the new year by a few minutes because Isabel was providing her mama a midnight pedicure; the first of many in 2012. I should have added "indulge myself a little more often" to my list of resolutions. Still may do that.

As I type, the fireworks continue outside, my glass of cran-raspberry margarita is slowly disappearing, and the rest of the house is attached to some form of a technological device. I think I am going to grab my Kindle and play some Words with Friends... what a way to ring in the new year.

Here's to the start of a fantastic year.
Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. I was the only one to make it in our house....but I was in bed at the time, ready for sleep!!!! That puppy is so darn cute, as is the little kiddo.
    Happy new year!!!! again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)