12.22.2011

I'm a Freak: V-Day Already?!

I swear, I am worse than Hobby Lobby or Wal-Mart.
I don't think even they have Valentine's on their mind yet (although, I did see some Spring at the Hob Lob this week!)...

I am really wanting to be super organized this coming year... so I thought while I had some down time, I would get started on Isabel's V-Day cards. Her being almost 13 and all, we had to mature her cards up a little.

Here are Isabel's cards from last year {inspired by COM}... which was our first time ever making handmade cards.


And this is what we have as our first draft for this coming V-Day:



This may not what we end up with, but it sure has our creative juices flowing. Isa mentioned that she'd like to do a little gift for her close friends at school, so I am going to have to see what else I can come up with.

Off to check out Pinterest to see if I can find some additional ideas.

Happy Valentine's Day Holidays!

Linking up to {COM}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)