12.22.2011

Olive Lucy

Allow me to introduce.... my new puppy.
I mean *our* new puppy.


Isn't she the CUTEST thing ever?! We drove about 60 miles one way to check her out and ultimately scoop her up. She was a steal. And if I had enough guts, I would have "stolen" both her brothers, too!

But alas, one new puppy is more than enough... right?!


We spent the entire car ride coming up with names.
Emmi
Eden
Demi
Milly

We decided on Olive. We mentioned it before we saw her in person, but decided on it for sure the moment we laid eyes on her.  My mom suggested her middle name. I think it's fun. :D I mean, who *doesn't* love Lucy?! :D If I have my way, it's sticking.

Ellis {the dog} is loving her new baby sister. They are the same exact breed, both brindle... but Olive {the dog} has more caramel tones to her. Plus she's half Blue pitt bull, so we see some gray/blue colors. She's LOVERLY!  Really.

Wow. Two new animals in less than a week...
Someone commit me.

What the heck am I thinking.

Especially next year... we will have to send out 8x10 Christmas cards... lol

Love,
Marcos, Jaime, Alex, Isabel, Abby, Nic and Ellis, Dunbar & Olive

1 comment:

  1. LOL@ the 8x10 cards!!! She is gorgeous....oh, and I LOVE her name!!!! Olive??? Perfect...and of course anything LUCY is wonderful too.

    Ellis and Olive sitting in a tree...kiss.....oh, they are siblings? Ewww. Nevermind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)