12.24.2011

MeRrY cHRisTmAs

It's Christmas Eve...
"Santa's helpers" were up late last night doing the things they do so well.
The husband actually has to work on Christmas day, so we are moving our festivities to tonight.
Explain that to a 5 year old.


Can you believe that these presents are just from the husband and I?
My mom and grandma will be bringing their loot later.
Crazy.
{Now taking donations for my light bill}


That big one, up there in the picture on the left?! Yep... that's not for me.
:(

The stockings are all hung... but we won't get to those until tomorrow morning. We figured we'd leave something to do on Christmas day. We still have items to add to them...


Off to get a ton of baking and cooking done. My grandparents and my parents are coming over for dinner and then it's *present time!!*


See you on the other side...
:)

Ho Ho Ho

1 comment:

  1. So many gifts!!!!! I bet the big one is a package of new crayons!
    Hope it was a good one for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)