1.31.2012

Day Two

Okay - my take on day 2.... I think I am going to like this disc, once I get more strength. My favorites? Heismans. I like the stuff happening around the 33 minute mark. I had time to only do half the disc this morning. I will, after my morning meetings, finish the second half AND go for a long bike ride. I did try every single move, but let me tell you... my knees are old. I am old. There's a lot going on up in here. lol... What I couldn't finish, I would do the Heisman or lunges across the room. Bottom line, I kept moving.

I am now eating breakfast (multi-tasking during a meeting, lol)... 1/4 cup egg whites, 2 handfuls of spinach, 3 large mushrooms (sliced), and 2oz of chicken (left over from last night). YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)