1.30.2012

Day One

My brother showed up in the middle of my workout and had to show me up (for those that don't know, he's in the Army - 18.5 years)... AND then he proceeded to video tape me trying the AB workout. I know it's going to end up on YouTube (he's mad that I posted pics of him on FB and this blog). I was loud, I was crying. I gave everything I could. I was smart and modified where I knew I had to.

My push-ups suck, but I did 10 of my kind every single time they did push-ups. I at least TRIED everything they did, and then modified. Bottom line, I kept moving, did my stretches, etc. I got started early... but almost ran out of time due to an early morning meeting. But I made sure to take 10 minutes to make breakfast. I've already drank more water today then I did all of Friday, Saturday and Sunday!





1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)