1.30.2012

Love is in the air....

Just getting a start on things around here...
I am sure there will be more to come as the day gets closer.

Here's a little tour...



I made a new wreath on Sunday morning before our guests arrived. It's with burlap garland ($5 at Michael's). I love it.


Because I still LOVE my "A" wreath - I have that hanging around.


Here's the front door area....
And my dad in the window.
But he's outside.
Kinda like an illusion.
Magic.


A view of the formal living room...


Another shot... regular color.


A glance at my other faux mantel.
The couch is going bye-bye. We were borrowing it from my parents, but they need it back.
So, we will need to decide what we want to do in there [finally].


That's it for now...
I lost my camera for 3 whole hours this weekend.
Not fun.
It was on my counter behind my Kitchen Aid mixer.
Silly me.

LOVE,
me.

[linking to COM and Itsy Bitsy Paper - links to the right]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)