1.29.2012

What a Whirlwind of a Weekend

Jess' visit has been fun. We've spent a lot of time reminiscing...
and fact checking...
and "in your face"ing.

On Friday night we went out to eat Wings at Native New Yorker, just us.
I *love* this picture of my dad, my brother and my husband.
What you can't see is that while my husband has his hand on Jess' shoulder, Jess has his hand on my dad's BEE*HIND. lol... Those boys.



We had a birthday dinner for mom on Saturday night.
It would be rude of me to type it out right now - telling you how old she is. I am not rude.
Here is a gift we gave her though:


Oops. I guess now you know.
Oh well. She will always be 42 in my eyes.
[which is awkward since I am now 35]

We spent a lot of time looking at Jesse.
That happens when you don't normally get to see someone that often.


On Sunday, Marcos had to work... but we were able to invite the rest of the family over to get some Jesse time. It was a blast.

I got a little camera happy:

Me & Dad

Me & Mom

Me!
Me & Dad again

Jess & Abby
Me & my OLDER bro

[This is the 4th picture Jess and I took. Each one sillier than the next. And he would kill me if I posted them. Who am I kidding?! When he finds out I posted *this* one, he's going to kill me. Will you make a pact to miss me when I am gone?!]

Of course, it mostly occurred after people left. I need to take more pictures of other people. Not 176 of me. Trying to find the best one. lol...

Jess has a few more days here... but he headed back to my mom's tonight.
We are sad to see him go. But we are hoping that as soon as he retires from the Army (18 months), he will move back *home*...

We had a lovely weekend!

I am exhausted and ready for bed.
And it's only 6:30.

Man, brothers can wear you out, huh?!
Doesn't matter -wouldn't have changed ANY of it.

2 comments:

  1. I will miss you if you are gone...so I know he won't harm you!!! Great photos; you and your Mom look identical. Well, she is just a few years older than you, but you know....
    Happy birthday Jamie's Momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...I spelled your name wrong! Will you forgive me???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)