1.29.2012

Why?

If you've seen ANY of my pictures on my QOTC blog, the reason is obvious.
But to add to the excitement, my cousin Darryl is a Beach Body coach.
He once was a skinny minnie. Now he's a BUFF skinny minnie.
The dude's got abs.

So, there are 12 of us in a private FB group that have decided to kill ourselves over the next 90 days. Three of them are my cousins Jason, Chell & Brianne. Which means, I am committed. There's no backing out.
[help!] They are ALL starting out WAY smaller than me, so I KNOW there will not be THOSE kind of results for me in my 30, 60 and 90 day photos.... I told them that version P90X76 would be released before I could finally see THEIR kind of results. But, they are family - they don't care. They love me no matter what I look like.

Interested in learning more?! Visit my cousin Darryl's blog - he's *my* Beach Body coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)