1.21.2012

Just in time {New Wreath}

I've finally completed the wreath for my front door. I think it will be the one that will stay there for 2012, except for when I have my holiday ones hanging.

I love it.



Of course, I've hung it up just in time... to take it down.
Because of V-Day coming up.

May I will decorate for V-Day *next* weekend. I know, behind everyone else.

I've even added a little teal/aqua to the seating area (which I gave you a sneak peak of last week)...
I just need something to add to the table.
Baby steps, people.


My cousin Chell gave me a new-to-me lamp today, so I think I am off to go find some ribbon to work on the shade.
At Hobby Lobby.

Didn't last a minute, did I?
Grrr.

Speaking of Hobby Lobby... it's where I found the fabric for the wreath... I just cut it into strips and then wrapped them around the hay wreath. Then I added a canvas bow that I made (from a drop cloth)... and then I took a letter "A" {for our last name} from Hobby Lobby and spray painted it Espresso.

The wreath I had. FREE!
The fabric was $3.99 a yard.
The canvas was $5.99 for a 5x10.
The letter was $1.99.




Less than 12 buckaroos = something very pretty!!

Linked to COM (button on the right) 
and Skip to my Lou

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this wreath. Do you LOVE it when I YELL at you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love everything about this week! I found you through Skip to My Lou. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used really cute fabric on it and it is totally worth it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)