1.25.2012

Photo-a-Day Challenge

As I was surfing...
in Australian waters...
I came across a new blog.
New to me. Not new to Chantelle.

I've decided to take her up on her challenge {now that I've found my camera's battery charger}.
So beginning in Feb, I will be posting a photo a day... based on her schedule below.


Obviously... I have other things I will want to blog about, so I will create a space on the blog designated to the 29 photos (thumbnails, if you will)...

Just trying new things, people.
Join me?


2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea...I can't wait to see the pictures. I also wanted to let you know I'm hosting my first giveaway, I'd love you to stop by and enter to win a My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Program. Thanks!
    Sally
    loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea...and easy too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)