1.25.2012

I Swear I am not really a Hater...

But I do kinda like elephants more... especially about certain things. I am not political at all really, so don't leave. Generally, I see both sides. Pinky promise.

Won't go into details (don't want to lose the 2 readers I have, lol! - unless you like elephants too! then we can be best buds)...

I posted this on FB on Tuesday night...:


Trying to protect my elephant loving friends... with all that grayness.

So after that post... this is what happens THIS afternoon.


Alex is like, "Mom - there's a big plane overhead."
Hmmm. I see planes all of the time. Not sure what his excitement was about.

We live 4 miles from a smaller airport.
And I guess B to the O decided to fly in there.

I do not *hate* B-Man. Promise. Just like I don't *hate* G-Dub, Lewinsky's main squeeze, or any of the other main men. Even JFK, Jimmy & Ronnie Boy have a place in my ♥.

I was just being silly on FB.
Cuz it's not like I have anything else to do around here.

xoxo,
me.



[donkey's are cute too. in az, we call them *burros*]

1 comment:

  1. You are so darn funny. I loved your fb post.
    I like elephants better...well usually. Some elephants give the others a bad name. And on the burros, I can see what they see too...and some of them are good and some are just asses.
    See? all nice an fine. That is as political as I will ever get too.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)