2.10.2012

Flaunt it Friday... #1

I don't think there are enough Link Parties in the world. So I wanted to add my own. =)



 You know... an easy way for me to find people, blogs, cool things... without too much work! ;)
And a way for you to FLAUNT what you've been working on or doing around the house, work or your community... Really anything goes!

RULES:

Please link no more than three items/ideas/recipes/widgets, etc for this particular party.
There will be a Link Party every Friday... so come back and share more next Friday for sure!

Please link directly to your post. 
Please do not link to the main page of your blog, any other Link Parties, or any contests or giveaways.

Please add my button to your post... 
Made that super simple for you... Copy and paste the HTML code below.



Queen of the Creek



It's really THAT simple. Let's get this party started!!

Don't forget, I will be back for sure on Sunday night to post some fun things I've found out in Blogland... in my new weekly Clever! post.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)