2.29.2012

Happy Leap Year Day

Does that even sound right?!
Should it just be Happy Leap Day?
Happy Feb 29th?
Happy Day that doesn't Exist every 3 out of 4 years?!

Not much going on around the casa.
Testing at school for the kids.
Ortho appointments.
Work, work, work for me.
And the husband.

It's like any normal day.

So to make it slightly abnormal... I give you Isabel....


Oh the skills and talents that one has.
And I am not just talking about the self-portraits either.

Hope you have a wonderful day, regardless of how you celebrate it!

xoxo,
me

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)