3.13.2012

An Accidental Start

My parents are back in their house, finally. And their kitchen is coming along. They had a fire LAST JANUARY... and the before and after pics are AMAZING. I will share those soon.

Because they have a new kitchen, they needed a new home for their old fridge.

<<RAISES HAND!!!>>

Thus, the Laundry Room accidentally got made over yesterday. It's just a start, but we have plans.

Here is the inspiration piece.



$9.99 at Ross.

Love it!!!

Here's the before of the room, and really the during too as it was during demo.


We had to remove half of the shelf to get the fridge in. We still need to paint and patch that area... but here's the fridge. Perfect for our Dr. Peppers, Sprites, juices and waters. And the freezer?! Forgettaboutit. I am so excited about stocking that baby up.


Here are some now pics... certainly not 'afters' as they will come when all is said and done. I still need to get a cabinet and sink; it's already plumbed.



I think it's going to have a little vintage feel to it... but I love the pops of red!! Excited to keep working on the room and sharing more along the way.

The husband added an art piece to his man cave last night...


Silly man,.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! Love HIS sign. :)
    Your laundry room is wonderful...you know I am partial to laundry rooms. {what a sickness!} Having a second fridge has become a part of our life too...not sure how people live with only one.
    Can't wait to see Mom/Dad's new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)