3.14.2012

I adore mi Armoire

I mentioned that my momma was changing up her house. She has some pieces that I called dibs on.
One was a lovely armoire...one she that she used in her master. The style and color do not match my colossal sized bed, so I opted to add it to my formal living/dining room.

But it needed something...


And these knobs were not it. The piece is a little too mission style for me. But I knew it could make it work.
A side trip to Hobby Lobby did the trick.


I know, I know - the above pic looks a little weird. But I wanted to show off the goods. Aren't they pretty?! $3 a piece, plus 50% off - so $9 for the lot.


And here is what the area/space looks like today.


Which is funny, since this is the pic (below) that I posted a few days ago.


Same location...a whole new look.

Yep, sometimes the kids come home and wonder if they walked into the right house.
I'm bad that way.

In the end, I love how the cream knobs pull in the cream from other areas in the large room. Someday I will get an updated picture of the entire space. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You must never sleep...what with all the re-do's and the moving of stuff. Do you have a clan of moving men on staff? :)
    Love this piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)