3.24.2012

Sometimes it's not perfect, yet it's perfect.

Just a quick update... well, more like a quick picture share with a short explanation.

We spent all day Friday and Saturday doing Spring Cleaning type stuff. More on that later.

On Friday, we took care of some doggie stuff; we got Oliver her own crate and both dogs new harnesses and leashes. They are TWINS.

Friday night,  after a full day, some of our family members fell asleep. Downstairs, in the family room.



Olive is always trying to cuddle. Get a load of this:


Yes, I realize that there is a ton of STUFF in the above pictures. Let me break it down for you:


1) Nic
2) Olive
3) Ellis
4) Couch
5) Guitar
6) Side table
7) Telephone
8) Chloe (Nic's dog from Build a Bear)
9) Table leg
10) Anchor (Going to Goodwill today)

What a hot mess! All in that small area. lol... It was hard to get a good picture, but it was a photo-op I didn't want to miss. It was perfect.

5 comments:

  1. That is just super precious! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the break down...but I only focused on the sleepy heads! SO cute! I love your doggies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)