4.05.2012

free printables - organization in the kitchen

As per a simple request, I've uploaded copies of my menu planning documents for you to download... for free! And for a limited time, if you'd like to see yours customized (with your last name, or a different color scheme), feel free to send me an email at youmeandthem at cox dot net, and I would be happy to fulfill your request!

You can download the docs below!






I have my major shopping trip today... and I've got everything ready to go, including my canvas bags. Did you know that most stores will pay you anywhere from $0.05 to $0.10 per bag?! It adds up, I am telling you! Enjoy... and happy organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)