4.07.2012

an invitiation / lanscaping stuff

I opened up my email this morning to a note from Heather... in that email was an invitation to join a blog project she has going on.





It allows my blog to be critiqued anonymously by peers in the blogging community. I LOVE this idea. [Even though all I have to do is call my mom, and she'll tell me what she thinks in a snap. Note: she prefers the old blog! lol]

I think this is a great chance to see if I made a smart move by switching from Queen of the Creek to you, me & them. *I* think it was a good idea... I have a vision and plan for this new blog. =)

Anyway... Heather has a few spots left, if you are interested in hearing what others like about your blog.
Check out the post here.


In other news, the husband and the oldest kid worked their butts off in the backyard yesterday! We now have a completed sprinkler and drip system installed!! NO MORE WATERING OUR TREES BY HAND!

Here's a pic of our news trees... They were free, from our local electrical company. All I had to do was attend a tree workshop!


This one has grown at least 2 feet in the past 2 months. They are fast growing, thornless Mesquite trees. Perfect for our desert!


So, we are finally making progress on the backyard project. And when I say "we" I truly mean the dynamic duo, Marcos & Alex. I just supervise. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jaime! It's a fun blog review and you get some great tips or suggestions, and maybe get a new Follower or two!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)