4.08.2012

my humble apologies

It seems I've jumped the gun.
Not literally, of course.

I've received an overwhelming response regarding my recent blog change. And by overwhelming, I of course mean 4 people have spoken... they want their Queen back.

/sigh

Normally I am not so indecisive... and I can be quite stubborn. But I have a feeling that they are right.
So... I will be moving back to Queen of the Creek effective immediately. I will be doing some cleaning up - incorporating some of the ideas I had for you, me & them.

I am very sorry for any confusion, inconvenience, or whiplash... but won't you please come back to Queen of the Creek?  I PROMISE I won't pull any stunts like this again. PROMISE!!

P.S. The giveaway for a Target gift card?! Still going. I will consider ANY and ALL comments from the day I posted it, from either blog - as an entry! So, comment away!

Muchas gracias!

Your amiga loca,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)