7.29.2010

My Worst Nightmare

Okay... there could probably be other things far worse...
but this was still scary, none-the-less.

We took Alex to get his books for school yesterday.
We got his schedule...

1 - Freshman English
2 - Beginning TV Production
3 - PE
4 - Chemistry - Physical Science
5 - Lunch
6 - Algebra
7 - Spanish

He got all of the classes he I wanted.  That was fantastic.
We were able to get his school ID... and his picture looked fantastic.
Or it could have been worse... =)


What wasn't so fantastic was what happened next...
We stepped back into the bright sunlight and 110 degree heat...
I was trying to catch my bearings... Heck I was trying to see
I accidentally left my sunglasses at one of the open houses we visited last week...
$55 down the drain.
Grrr.
Sorry, back to my nightmare.

Bright, blind, hot... but not deaf...

Allleeexxxx!
[giggle giggle]
Hey, Alex! How are you?
[giggle giggle]

Important item to add to my back-to-school shopping list...
Girl Repellent.
I wonder if they sell the stuff at Target?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)