7.28.2010

We've Prepared for this all Summer

Today we take this kid:


To get his books for high school.



If I remember correctly, from a mere 15 years ago, those books are darn heavy.
We don't want to appear weak.
We've done push-ups and pull-ups.
We've done strength training.
We are prepared.

Alright... you got me.
We are prepared... but that's because I am bringing reinforcements to help carry all of Alex's loot.
I wouldn't know what a dumbbell was even if it fell on my toe.
Well, I would... but you get the picture.

Oh - I hope Alex got the classes he wanted!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the journey continues.
    I still get the shivers when I think of high school.
    This year, I will have TWO of them in HS. God help me now...good luck with the strength training. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how heavy the books are and the public schools will not let the students have rolling backpacks here. For a little girl like my daughter, it is tooooooooooooooooooo heavy to be carrying all those books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They aren't allowed rolling backpacks here either... nor do they have lockers.
    They now give us a second set of books to keep at home. Times have really changed. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)