12.20.2010

sickies

i got the sickies.
it happened sometime on friday night.
i sneezed six times and next thing i know, i have a cold.
i dislike the sickies very much. especially since i missed a sunny, 80 degree day yesterday.
i was locked up in my room, tied to my bed, watching smut like the housewives of beverly hills.
i only watched one episode and it was horrible.
those are humans?!?!
i prefer the more seasoned housewives of atlanta.
actually, i prefer the ID channel; Dateline, 48 Hours... all those mystery, who dunnit? shows. did the husband really kill the wife, or was it the mail man?
but then i get skurred.
i guess i better finally make those cookies i've been promising the husband...
or else.

here's hoping you all are feeling healthy & well.
and here's hoping i get over this cold soon.
it's christmas time and i am on vacation after all.

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing.
    You need some EmergenC. It is awesome...and seemed to help me with my issues. It is a million zillion doses of Vitamin C.
    I love all those sick, twisted housewives.
    I watch them while on the treadmill...they are my motivation to keep moving. LOCO people make me laugh!!!!
    Take care and make some cookies. damnit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)